Wednesday, January 21, 2009

England River Canal Painting Commission painter sample



I am a commission painter. I paint with oils, acrylics, watercolors, or pen and inks, This is a sample of a work I completed for a cutomer recently, England Canal Painting cityscape art watercolor painting and pen and ink drawing illustration mixed media. If you wish to commission an artist to paint a cityscape, landscape or home send me an email at dereklovessheila@yahoo.com and I will return a commission, I love to create memories for customers. This work is a vintage historical water way going through the middle of the city with swans swimming in the water, red brick old buildings in a town in England, Europe. SOLD

View more art at my gallery at
Paintings of Houses

2 comments:

Loredana Mariotto said...

Hi there, we didn't saw you at WnW lately, how are you doing? Your last painings are fabulose, my congrats!

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

I really like the water and the perspective is convincing.

Best regards,

José