Sunday, March 22, 2009

George and Dragon Restaurant England Commission painting


Commission painting The George and Dragon Pub Restaurant Wendover, Buckinghamshire, England, Great Britain, Europe watercolor painting pen and ink drawing completed for a customer as a commission. Chilterns area pubs cityscape old town historic Britain European art. Sold, I am a commission painter and can paint many subjects, you provide the image and I paint what you like in any medium at any size.
send me an email0
View more art at my gallery at
House Pen and Ink Drawings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie Saeta said...

I am so glad to have found your blog. I really like your painting style. Your pen and ink drawings are wonderful. Well done!

rania123456 said...

Thanks of shairing good and lovely post.

Regard
http://www.collect-art.com