Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pirates House Savannah Georgia watercolor painting


Pirates House Savannah Georgia watercolor painting pen and ink drawing illustration of a Pirate Restaurant in GA that has been around since the 18th century. Historical American architecture building cityscape in the southern United States. 11 x 15 inches painting witha 16 x 20 inches frame, available in the drop down menu below as a framed original or fine art print. View more art at my gallery at
Savannah Georgia Paintings

Limited edition prints 24 dollars each.

1 comment:

Paul Coventry-Brown said...

Hi Derek,
Thanks for popping over to my blog :-)
I was just watching a UK TV programme last night about Savannah and it looks beautiful so I hope I can get there one day and sample some Southern hospitality.
You have a very good vibrant style and a wide choice of subjects (unlike me ;-) I live here in historical France and never paint scenes! I am warped ;-)
Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Paul